6. Create a fitted outer silhouette! Use waisted blazers, jackets, vests and coats as the outermost layer to shape your silhouette slim and feminine. The eye-catching they are designed and the simpler the Underneath, the more define blazer and Co. your look. The strong center including – especially when you take into account point 1 [...]Continue reading →
4.Keep Rock and waistband as flat as possible!
In general, you should make sure that the federal government of trousers and skirts applying as little as possible. Avoid a rigid, restrictive or too wide waistband, specially when it is closed at the front with a button and belt loops has. Access instead to share with truncated, flat waistband and side or rearward closure.
Also at the waist bayed or in folds down garments and bags in this area are not for you. And very important: Take care to a sufficiently high cut collar, the beautifully packaged sure your spare tires. Too deep and low waist cut skirts and trousers, over which the lifebuoys will push out absolutely taboo!
5. Place accents at neckline and legs! A dark top that is worn loosely over the collar and a slightly fitted blazer in a bold color can be a little tummy quickly disappear.
A dark top that is worn loosely over the collar and a slightly fitted blazer in a bold color can be a little tummy quickly disappear.
Attract the attention of the viewer with large, eye-catching necklaces, earrings, scarves, eccentric, wide collars and other details up to your neckline or the face. Also, scarves, the ends hanging down very long, distract from your midst. Alternatively, you can set strong points of view and your legs, for example with flashy decorated shoes, stockings, skirt hems and pant legs. Whether you want to draw the better to look up or down is determined by your individual figure type. As an O- type of figure you know already how to do best…
1. Mess with eye-catching patterns!
Wear with dresses, long blouses, tops or bathing suits so showy, colorful patterns that the eye can not fix on one point. Important: The pattern should force a view movement from top to bottom through the entire body. If the eye wanders constantly, it can not take as close look at the belly fat… so you do not necessarily have with tummy waive the trendy striped designs, floral patterns or prints Leo. Also think about on color blocking effects that can affect the eye movement in the same way.
2. Bring movement into the fabric!
Place ruffles, draping and ruffles in such a way that the fabric over the stomach in loose waves sets. Now know as the eye can not remember what wave to a flab and what belongs to the draped fabric and gives up. Good for you!
3. Do not put your top into the waistband!
It is advantageous if you do not insert a shell into pants or skirt, but wear loose over the waistband is. To extend and narrowing your upper body as a whole and prevent the eye fixed in the middle of the pocket or waistband. It should look with X- Figure out A- figure types and women, that the upper part does not end just at the widest part of your hips. Ideal are tunics and longer blouses with round hem, you can combine slim-fitting pants or skirts and high heels.